Thursday 20 August 2015

rakhi sawant

Image result for rakhi sawant political party    so here is rakhi sawant who tried to get succeed in politics ..but my friends all we know it it's not that much easy to handle to public and to enter in the politics but rakhi sawant thinks she can join a political party in every month .

      first she joined BJP party and it seemed far from welcoming so she started to call herself the daufghter of BJP , joined and left .

then she joined a party called as rastriya aam party . and after voting when she lost .
Image result for rakhi sawant political partyher statement was like this something









"I have lost. I am unhappy because I lost but happy because BJP won. I’m happy that it will be a Narendra Modi-led government.”







Image result for rakhi sawant political partyaccording to her thinking its most important to spend lots of crore for election party and it was the reason why she lost ?

and she said that too

"“At least my situation is better than Arvind Kejriwal,” adding, “people at least know my 12-day-old party.”

she has resigned from party , and she is happy for BJP.





references

google.com
wikipedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment